The team here at JD Systems has been working overtime (and by working overtime, we mean that we’re thinking about posting our photos on the blog here just so our families will remember what we look like).
But it’s all for a good cause: NFL Opening Day 2011.
When the defending Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints face off against the Green Bay Packers in the Packers’ home town at Lambeau Field on Thursday night, several New York and New Jersey fans will be watching the game on screens installed by the hardworking crew here at JD Systems. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
We’re proud when our regular customers return to us to update their systems, add more screens, or even open entirely new venues. Here’s just a quick glimpse at how we’ve been spending the past week:
- Installing even more monitors at New Jersey’s premier sushi bar/sports bar/restaurant and entertainment venue Park East
- Installing digital signage near the entrance at Park East
- Hung more HDTV screens at 200 5th in Brooklyn
- Fine-tuning the systems at UPTown in Morristown, New Jersey
- Took a “day off” by connecting with our Staten Island friends and sharing the benefits of DirecTV at the Farrell High School car show
- Working on a brand new, New Jersey sports bar and restaurant that will once again “raise the bar” (forgive the pun) on audio video in the region… stay tuned for more
So New York bar owners tend to be “last-minute” kind of guys. We understand. And we’re there to install systems, tweak the AV or add components guaranteed to elicit “Wows” from everyone who walks in looking for a fun place to watch the game on Thursday night.
In the meantime, Happy Labor Day everyone! Now it’s time to get back to work…. Opening day is approaching fast.