One of the main reasons why customers come to your sports bar is to watch the big game or race on your large flat screen TVs. Therefore, you need to make sure that the flat screen monitors you buy for your commercial video installation are going to stand up to near constant use. Because the last you need, are flat panel TVs that aren’t working – and customers walking out the door.
Not all flat screen TVs are the same. There can be a big difference in the quality of the monitor based upon whether the video display is for consumer or commercial use. In commercial video installations, like your sports bars, commercial-grade flat screens will provide you with a better return on investment in the long run.
Benefits of Commercial Flat Screen TVs
- The quality of the flat screen’s components and the enclosure in which it is encased will be of higher quality in name brand, commercial flat screen monitors than those of off-brand manufacturers. While you may save money with off-brand, lower-grade flat screens, your risk of screen failure is higher.
- Commercial flat screens provide better picture quality with greater resolution, brightness, contrast ratio, and refresh rates.
- The major manufacturers, like Samsung, LG, and Panasonic, provide up to a 3-year parts and labor warranty on site.
- Most commercial plasma displays incorporate advanced anti-burn features to reduce the risk of ghost imaging; while some newer LCD screens are built for 24/7/365 operation with integrated heat dissipation layers that eliminate image retention.
- Commercial displays have additional fans and other built-in thermal characteristics, so they can withstand long hours of operation and extreme heat conditions.
- Extra inputs, like RCA, cable, PC, VGA, and serial ports, are included in commercial flat screens to accommodate a variety of network connections and media-playing devices.
- Commercial monitors use industry-standard mounting connections so installation is easier.
- Security features, like front-panel lock and IR remote lockout, are incorporated into commercial displays, so customers can’t change the TV settings.
Overall, commercial flat screen TVs are designed for reliability and durability for businesses like your sports bars – meeting your ROI needs while enhancing your customers’ experience.
For more information about a commercial video installation for your sports bar, contact JD Systems, a New York and New Jersey pro video installer. We provide a free audio video consultation and a no-risk estimate.